Returns & Refunds
If your purchase from basicayurveda.co.uk is found to be faulty, damaged or unsatisfactory, please return it to us per the instructions below for a full refund. Refunds for valid claims will be made via the same method of payment as used to place your order.
You may cancel your order by informing us of this by e-mailing email@example.com any time up to seven days from receiving delivery. Goods are to be returned to us at your expense in an unused, unopened, condition without the seals or wrapping being removed or broken. We will refund your money within 14 days of receipt of the goods or within 30 days of your cancellation, whichever is the earlier.
Returned goods are to be accompanied by a note showing your name, the date of order and the invoice number, and should be forwarded to our Customer Service Representatives at the address above.
• We reserve the right to alter prices to take into account forces beyond our control (e.g. currency fluctuations).
• We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by us, our employees or our agents in circumstances where:
(a) there is no breach of duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents;
(b) such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
(c) any increase in loss or damage results from breach by you of any of these terms and conditions; or
(d) such loss or damage relates to any business or non-consumer loss or damage including, without limitation lost data, lost profits and business interruptions.
We strongly recommend that if any condition persists that you seek the advice of a qualified health professional. Look in the links page for the relevant Ayurvedic and herbal practitioner organisations in this country.
Special care should be taken when treating children, in pregnancy or for any ongoing disease and we recommend that you seek the advice of a qualified health professional in these cases.
All information given is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any condition or individual. If you are using supplements you should always inform your professional health practitioner or herbalist.
• We accept no liability (to the fullest extent allowed by law) for the accuracy of information contained on product pages or on the website, which may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
• We reserve the right to refuse to supply any person or company for any reason.
• If any part of these Terms and Conditions are declared void for unfairness pursuant to the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contract Regulations 1999, the remaining contract shall only continue to bind the parties if it is capable of continuing in existence without the unfair terms.
• These Terms and Conditions contain the whole of our agreement relating to your purchase, together with our website prices and contact details. To protect your own interests please read our terms and conditions carefully before accepting them. If you are uncertain as to your rights or want any explanation about our terms and conditions please write or telephone our customer service centre at the address provided.
• You will become the owner of your purchases once we have received your full payment for such purchases.