Bitter Gourd - Karela Juice
Bitter gourd is a vegetable that comes from tropical and subtropical vine. Bitter gourd Juice is enriched with goodness of Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Vitamin B1, B2, B3 and C. It is rich in iron, contains twice the beta-carotene of broccoli, twice the calcium of spinach, and twice the potassium of a banana.
Karela / Bitter Gourd (Momordica charantia) Juice, Citric acid (pH stabilizer) less than 0.1% (each) , Sodium benzoate & Potassium sorbate used as preservatives.
- Blood Disorders: Bitter gourd juice is highly beneficial for treating blood disorders like blood boils and itching due to toxemia.
- Diabetes Mellitus: Bitter melon juice contains plant insulin that is highly beneficial in lowering sugar levels in blood and urine.
- Eye problems: The high beta-carotene and other properties in bitter gourd juice makes it one of the finest vegetable-fruit that help alleviate eye problems and improving eyesight.
- Immune booster: This bitter juice can also help to build your immune system and increase your body's resistance against infection.
- Respiratory disorders: Bitter juice drink daily can improve asthma, bronchitis and pharyngitis.
Drink 60 ml daliy before meal. Enjoy Bitter Gourd - Karela Juice as it is or dilute it with water for a nutritious drink.